Laying the cornerstone, first Jewish Community Centre

Posted by jhsadmin
Laying the cornerstone, first Jewish Community Centre
Object id: 
L.00135

The Centre was planned and built under considerable financial difficulty at the beginning of the Great Depression. Pictured are the committee members responsible for bringing the project to fullfillment. L-R: Julius B. Jaffe, Building Chairman; Albert G. Hirschberg; and Max M. Grossman.

Date: 
1928