First Jewish Community Centre
Black and white image of the first Jewish Community Centre with ivy on its facade at 11th & Oak Street. The construction for the building was completed in the fall of 1928. The first JCC provided a headquarters for Jewish community offices, meeting rooms and athletic facilities. Built on the instigation and financial support of Samuel Lodge B'nai Brith. The building was originally to include a gymnasium and a 600 seat auditorium.