National Council of Jewish Women, Well Baby Clinic staff at Talmud Torah Hall, Heatley Avenue, Vancouver, BC
L-R: VON Nurse; Mrs. M M. (Dorothy) Grossman; VON Nurse Sybil Gardiner; Dr. John R. Davies, paediatrician; Mrs. H. J. (Cecile) Allen; Mrs. A. (Alice) Lyone. 13 November 1927 celebrated the opening of the free baby clinic at the National Council of Jewish Women Neighbourhood House. The clinic was chaired by M. H. Eva Brotman and operated of Dr. F.T. Underhill, a city medical office. Dr. Davies provided services voluntarily. The clinic included a dental department and was in operation 2 days a week.